Saturday 20 July 2013

VELKOMMEN TIL NORGE ALVIN! WELCOME TO NORWAY ALVIN!


VELKOMMEN TIL NORGE ALVIN!



April 15,2013 2:30PM - Qatar Airline touched the ground of Oslo Gardermoen International Airport.


After 17 hours of flight from Manila, Philippines to Doha, Qatar (2.50 Hours lay over) then to Oslo, Norway.



TADAAA! TOUCH DOWN EUROPE! TOUCH DOWN OSLO NORWAY! After fetching me at Oslo Central Station, we immediately went to a mini house party in one of my "Kababayan's(from Isabela too, same town)" flat in Oslo. I was fresh from the airport and I was trembling because of cold weather. Still managed to enjoy the mini gathering!



In the picture from the left, Jennifer, Yna, Tito Dominic(The one who gave me the proof of housing, thank you Tito!), ME, Ate jilian(Lady in pink standing), Kuya Christian(My kababayan from Isabela), Ate Kittet(One with the glass of wine kneeling) and Shang(with the white plastic cup, furthermore, she is the only muslim in the group and she is one of my housemates here in Ås) The one who took this picture was Ate Vic, she is my first degree cousin in my Dad's side. She is living in Bodø, North Norway, she just came to see us(Yna and me). Yna is my niece, Ate Vic's Niece too. I will tell the story behind why soon! HAHA! Just to introduce these people whom I spent my first months with here in Norway. ;)

3 comments:

  1. If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you been cracking your head looking for a reliable source on how to track and hack your husband or wife phone? contact anonymousmaskhat@gmail.com, everything about this hacker works anonymously. This is a hacker that was able to hack my wife's Iphone 11 pro and also her Samsung s20 in less than 3 hours, BESTHACKGAME@gmail.com extracted all activities from my wife phones right into my phone and I was able to monitor all activities done on her phone. I don't need to say much about this hacker just contact him and testify of the Good job. Thanks and stay-safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOOLS&FULLZ SHOP
    _______________

    hi EveryonE!

    Are you been stuck for looking valid products or been scammed by scammers

    Here the Valid store available for all kind of tools,tutorials & Fullz with quality

    Learn hacking and spamming and do it on your own way & enjoy..........

    _______________

    1)FRESHLY SPAMMED USA FULLZ
    2)HACKING & SPAMMING TOOLS
    3)TUTORIALS
    _______________

    *Contact*
    *ICQ :748957107
    *Telegram : @James307
    *Skype : Jamesvince$
    _______________
    USA SSN FULLZ WITH ALL PERSONAL DATA+DL NUMBER
    -FULLZ FOR PUA & SBA
    -FULLZ FOR TAX REFUND
    *fullz/lead with DL num
    *SSN+DOB
    *Premium info
    *EIN PIN LEADS
    (TAX RETURN)
    *ELECTRONIC FILING LEADS

    ID's Photos For any state (back & front)
    ________________
    +US cc Fullz
    +(Dead Fullz)
    +(Email leads with Password)
    +(Dumps track 1 & 2 with pin and without pin)
    +HACKING & CARDING TUTORIALS
    +SMTP LINUX
    +SAFE SOCK
    +CPANEL
    +RDPs
    +Spamming Tutorial
    +SERVER I.Ps
    +EMAIL COMBO
    +DUMPS TUTORIAL
    +BTC FLASHER
    +KEYLOGGER COMP&MOB
    +EMAIL BOMBER
    +SQLI INJECTOR
    +ETHICAL HACKING TUTORIAL
    +GMAIL HACKING TUTORIAL
    +PENETRATION TESTING TUTORIAL
    +PayPal Cracker
    +BTC Cracker
    +BLUE PRINTS BLOCKCHAIN
    +EMAIL BLASTER
    +SMS SENDER
    +NORD VPN
    +ONION LINKS AND TOR BROWSER (LATEST VERSION)
    +DARK HORSE TROJAN
    +NETFLIX CHECKER
    +IP ROUTING
    +KEYSTROKE LOGGER
    +WESTERN UNION LOGINs
    +ALI BABA IPs
    +KEYLOGGER
    +SHELL SCRIPTING
    _______________
    *Let's do a long term business with good profit
    *Contact for more details & deal

    *Contact*
    *ICQ :748957107
    *Telegram :@James307
    *Skype : Jamesvince$

    ReplyDelete